Monday, February 21, 2011

MONSTERS AMONG US Page 1




MONSTERS AMONG US #1 is finished! Here is the Splash page 1 to give you an idea of what's to come! I am very happy with how the comic book turned out! Stefano Pavan did an amazing job on the pencils which were a sheer delight for me to ink. I think Stefano is the best penciler in the whole wide world!

Mark Englert handled the lettering and coloring duties in such a fantastic way to pattern it after the old comics I love so much. Mark is a coloring genious! I am so very thankful to these two talented artists!!!

Now that the comic is completed and registered with the U.S. Copyright Office, I have begun submitting to publishers to see if any are interested in publishing Monsters Among Us #1. But, if publishing does not happen, I will still self-publish the comic book. Either way, I will publish or self-publish at Comic-Con in San Diego this Sumer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment